Townie Place Media is a self-publishing, digital publisher and freelance marketing service.
I graduated from Academy Canada Career College in 2008 with a diploma in multimedia graphic design, and I’ve been creating content for the web since 2003.
The skills that I’ve developed from creating content over the years include social media marketing, digital marketing, copy writing, and web design.
My keys to success are the following:
- A solid business plan. This includes where to cut expenses.
- A wide variety of cheap marketing services.
- Affordable and convenient services. These days, a popular source of revenue content creators is crowdfunding. So one of my services is advertising via crowdfunding. Check out my services page for more information.
- Multiple sources of income.
- A lot of work. I’m a a workaholic.
- Imaginative content.